develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2018

Re: EVAL?

From:
The Sidhekin
Date:
Re: EVAL?
Message ID:
CAHAeAG4R_186yptgMQc=Q5qg4+Cp2wH=znOu7n-58LeEgJutxg@mail.gmail.com
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 7:46 PM, ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@zoho.com> wrote:

> On 06/14/2018 10:43 AM, The Sidhekin wrote:
>

>>    More relevant, Perl 6 documentation: https://docs.perl6.org/languag
>> e/pragmas
>>

> You are presuming I knew the word was a Perl word.
> I though it was English, as in pragmatic

  Not my intention.  This was just informing you where it is documented,
not presuming any prior knowledge.

  (The next line may be more presumptuous: "Now, I'm not sure how I would
have responded to such an error message if I wasn't already familiar with
the term.  Search the web for Perl6 + pragma, perhaps?"

  ... but also uncertain ... and in any case referring to my own self
specifically.)

Eirik