develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2018

Re: mixin syntax: does vs but

From:
JJ Merelo
Date:
Re: mixin syntax: does vs but
Message ID:
CAJoLtgfqpGFqgL=31TuAOcq-Qf-ONXMZG1fdh_3WVGBh3XUepA@mail.gmail.com
El mar., 12 jun. 2018 a las 19:07, Brandon Allbery (<allbery.b@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> That was not "also", that was "this is the right way". "Ask questions in
> StackOverflow whenever possible" does not leave room for "this is also a
> good venue", it asserts that there is one proper venue and others are
> discouraged.

Actually, there was an "also:" right before "Ask questions in StackOverflow
whenever possible". Maybe it should have been right after "StackOverflow".
Again, my mistake.

> It asserts that, for people who have difficulty using StackOverflow for
> whatever reason, *they do not belong here*.

Not my intention in the least way. They *very much* belong here.

JJ