develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2018

Re: mixin syntax: does vs but

From:
Brandon Allbery
Date:
Re: mixin syntax: does vs but
Message ID:
CAKFCL4XwWt0tjUEyNDxy+2=9hot7Zcw3ijGknVw6sQJBt_UK0g@mail.gmail.com
Smileys do not change "use … whenever possible". It;s still asserting there
is one correct way to contribute.

allbery.b@gmail.com                                  ballbery@sinenomine.net