develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from March 2018

I need help with NativeCall

March 2, 2018 19:31
I need help with NativeCall
Message ID:
Hi All,

I just don't understand.

I want specifically (not a work around) want to make a
call to "getaddrinfo" and I don't know how to write in C.
(It is part of troubleshooting some other code that uses
getaddrinfo.  I want to see what it sees.)

The port I am look for is TCP 6566 (I can do without
the port if need be).

The addresses I am looking for is both

And I have no clue how to use native call.  I know I
am being a total mooch, but would some kind person mind
showing me how to call "getaddrinfo" with Native Call?

Many thanks,

Serious error.
All shortcuts have disappeared.
Screen. Mind. Both are blank.