develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from March 2018

I need help with NativeCall

From:
ToddAndMargo
Date:
March 2, 2018 19:31
Subject:
I need help with NativeCall
Message ID:
f3db971a-b4b1-7eca-2aa9-de4b8d587153@zoho.com
Hi All,

https://docs.perl6.org/language/nativecall

I just don't understand.

I want specifically (not a work around) want to make a
call to "getaddrinfo" and I don't know how to write in C.
(It is part of troubleshooting some other code that uses
getaddrinfo.  I want to see what it sees.)

The port I am look for is TCP 6566 (I can do without
the port if need be).

The addresses I am looking for is both 192.168.255.10
and 192.168.255.0/24

And I have no clue how to use native call.  I know I
am being a total mooch, but would some kind person mind
showing me how to call "getaddrinfo" with Native Call?

Many thanks,

Serious error.
All shortcuts have disappeared.
Screen. Mind. Both are blank.