develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2018

tip: ListUtil.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched

From:
ToddAndMargo
Date:
tip: ListUtil.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched
Message ID:
70878cb3-c8f2-2711-85c1-1713a90ac826@zoho.com
Hi All,

This terrible error too me hours to figure out and the combined help
of both the Perl 5 and Perl 6 chat line.

I hope no one else has to go though the agony I went
through to figure it out.

-T

perl6: zef install error: ListUtil.c: loadable library and perl binaries
are mismatched

Zef uses Perl 5 and this is a module mismatch error in Perl 5.

To locate the offender, run

# perl -le 'for (@INC) { print $_ if -f "$_/DBI.pm" }'

Then comment out the offender:
     # mv /home/todd/perl5 /home/todd/perl5.000