develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from November 2017

Re: p6 for w32

From:
Todd Chester
Date:
November 30, 2017 14:30
Re: p6 for w32
Message ID:
3e906ee9-781e-f891-d1d7-f80e580af3fb@zoho.com

On 11/30/2017 01:50 AM, Steve Mynott wrote:
 > I'm not aware of anyone having built a 32 bit Windows in some time and
 > that 32 bit version should probably be removed.
 >
 > Even the 64 bit version fails a number of tests currently.
 >
 > To be frank you would probably be better running the linux version in
a VM.

Worse comes to worst, I can always program it in Perl 5.
Hoping not to have to do that.

Do you have any experience compiling the source
directly for Windows?