develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2017

Re: user and group of a file?

From:
Parrot Raiser
Date:
Re: user and group of a file?
Message ID:
CACwLAp9RCS6gJEK0TqKeP16uwb3dn=+Ush+wDMKzcxgzCOvW9A@mail.gmail.com
This is the capability provided by Perl 5's "stat". Would a clone with
the same properties and behaviours be the right thing, or are there
"features" to fix?