develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2017

Offering my help with the Perl6 Text::Markdown module

From:
JJ Merelo
Date:
September 18, 2017 01:45
Subject:
Offering my help with the Perl6 Text::Markdown module
Message ID:
CAJoLtgcYMN0LSC+8HX7dJOwOrDz5P21T7RMqeyKuBBCK3uUO0Q@mail.gmail.com
Hi, Andrew:
This is JJ Merelo, JJ in GitHub. I have been using your Text::Markdown
module quite extensively, but I've had to patch a few things; on 30th July
I also opened a pull request which I have increased lately with Altai-man's
other pull request. Since I think that your module is great for the Perl 6
ecosystem, may I be of any help? You could add me to the repo so that I
could accept the patches and release maybe a new version, as well and try
and address the outstanding issues.

Cheers, and thanks!

--
JJ