develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from September 2017

lats rakudo version from rakudobrew ?

From:
Marc Chantreux
Date:
September 11, 2017 19:49
Subject:
lats rakudo version from rakudobrew ?
Message ID:
20170911194048.GA22764@home.u-strasbg.fr
hello people,

since rakudo 2017.05, i ditched my own perl6 update/install script to use
rakudobrew.

as rakudo 2017.07 is out, i would like to update so i typed

rakudo self-upgrade && rakudo build moar

as written in the "Upgrading your Perl 6 implementation" section.

it actually built stuff but at the end, perl6 -v still gives me 2017.05.

any idea ?

regards
marc

--
Marc Chantreux (eiro on github and freenode)
http://eiro.github.com/