develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2017

Re: Are 64 bit natives universally available?

From:
David Warring
Date:
Re: Are 64 bit natives universally available?
Message ID:
CABE6GaZCM_vQPByMVYtx0rfOOh+xvT48SGRovFxUmgiMbO8tBA@mail.gmail.com
Thanks Liz,
I just had a momentary concern that they might not be available on Win32 or
other 32 bit platforms.
Roast confirms that they're available everywhere as well.

Thanks,
David