develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from August 2017

Re: Suggestions on Learning Perl 6

From:
Tom Browder
Date:
Re: Suggestions on Learning Perl 6
Message ID:
CAFMGiz-0ExDOHKzXHFPediNp8HtJFB7pvJCXCGSSmxSNofU9Hg@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 13:39 Ari King <ari.brandeis.king@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> The perl6.org site provides resources that have helped me begin to learn
> Perl 6 syntax fairly easily/quickly. But unfortunately, material on the
> aforementioned topics is limited. I'd appreciate suggestions in general on
> learning Perl 6, and specifically on resources that address the above.
> Thanks.

Have you looked at the several books now available on Perl 6? Check out the
"Resources" tab on "perl6.org" in the lower right-hand side of the page.

I like them all!

Best regards,

-Tom