develooper Front page | perl.perl6.stdlib | Postings from September 2000

Re: RFC 260 (v1) More modules

From:
Graham Barr
Date:
September 19, 2000 13:12
Re: RFC 260 (v1) More modules
Message ID:
20000919210836.V542@pobox.com
I would suggest looking at the SDK that is being developed for perl5.

In fact I would suggest that is probbaly the way to go, a small-ish core
and various SDK's targeted towards different areas.

As many of these modules are maintained by separate authors, haveing
a separate SDK will allow a different release cycle that perl itself,
possibly more frequent.

Graham.