develooper Front page | perl.perl6.stdlib | Postings from September 2000

Re: RFC 260 (v1) More modules

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
September 21, 2000 08:49
Re: RFC 260 (v1) More modules
Message ID:
20000921114913.A16197@athens.aocn.com
On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 12:23:25PM +0200, Bart Lateur wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2000 19:41:20 -0000, Perl6 RFC Librarian wrote:
> >Perl should come distributed with more modules.
>
> I know of people/sites where installing the whole lot of Perl just to
> run a tiny script, is not acceptable as an option.

Please read the entire RFC before responding.  Note the section on
breaking up the distribution into smaller pieces.

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      schwern@pobox.com
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse