develooper Front page | perl.perl6.stdlib | Postings from August 2000

CGI debugging environment

From:
Roman M . Parparov
Date:
August 9, 2000 00:47
Subject:
CGI debugging environment
Message ID:
20000809104812.H31333@empire.tau.ac.il
I was looking for some solution to improve debugging of CGI scripts.

A couple of people pointed my attention to ptkdb. So, a couple of
remarks:

* The debugger is very good and should be made a recommended part of
any installed package, at least on X systems.

* Still a better simulation of WWW space is desired, maybe even with
an HTML syntax checker integrated.

                Roman.

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: romm@empire.tau.ac.il		   http://www.komkon.org/~romm