develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Better mousetrap ^W Makefile

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
April 29, 2000 23:19
Re: Better mousetrap ^W Makefile
Message ID:
20000429231943.K1044@perlsupport.com
According to John Tobey:
> I only hope we're not all saying the same thing about Cons 5 years
> hence.  :)

Oh, we probably won't be.  What makes GNU Make such an improvement on
its predecessors is its more expressive macro language.  But with Cons,
the macro language is ... Perl!  <evil laughter>
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>