develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: [ID 20000410.011] POSIX extension lagging

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 11, 2000 06:16
Re: [ID 20000410.011] POSIX extension lagging
Message ID:
14579.9606.965482.825501@beta.hut.fi

Dominic Dunlop writes:
 > Good comments, but dogged by a consistent error:
 >
 > s/1003\.2/1003.1/

use D'Oh;

That's what I get from writing a message in a hurry just before
leaving for home.  Thanks for pointing that out before some poor soul
purchases 1003.2 and gets mightily confused...

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen