develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: CVS: Ugh

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
April 6, 2000 10:31
Re: CVS: Ugh
Message ID:
20000406133109.G8960@athens.aocn.com
On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 03:26:43PM -0400, John Tobey wrote:
> John Porter <jdporter@min.net> wrote:
> > I wouldn't even mention it, except that mv'ing in CVS seems to be
> > such a big deal: mv'ing a file in ClearCase is mindblowingly easy;
> > it does the rmelem and mkelem automatically (of course, the source
> > and destination dirs have to be checked out).
>
> OK, here's a band-aid:
>
>     http://john-edwin-tobey.org/Perl/cvsmv

PS  We're all aware of VCS::CVS (and VCS::Cvs), yes?

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/	   schwern@pobox.com
Q. What are "seven candles", "seven cows", and "seven heads of the beast