develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: CVS: Ugh

From:
Russ Allbery
Date:
April 5, 2000 13:04
Re: CVS: Ugh
Message ID:
ylk8ice3v5.fsf@windlord.stanford.edu
Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com> writes:

> PS Has anyone experience with Bitmover?  Larry ummm... Rosler is it?
> was bubbling over about it at the Linux Expo '98 but I never got a
> chance to really look at it.

I fully expect BitKeeper to rock.  The only question will be whether
someone can beat into Larry's head that it can actually work as free
software.  (It's not worth having the argument until after he releases it,
though; he's heard too many arguments about it at this point and isn't
listening any more.)