develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: CVS: Ugh

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
April 5, 2000 00:54
Re: CVS: Ugh
Message ID:
20000405005423.D1722@perlsupport.com
According to Russ Allbery:
> [...] Not the least because I have tons of old RCS revision
> histories that are absolutely trivial to import into CVS because of
> it.  :)

Well, now that you mention it, Deliver's RCS history would be easy to
put on SourceForge.  Hm.  Well, I guess it's not evil after all.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>