develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Neat site: Advogato

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
April 4, 2000 15:06
Re: Neat site: Advogato
Message ID:
20000404150643.B529@perlsupport.com
According to John Tobey:
> I'm willing to help.

Thanks!

> I bet a "cvs mv" that I wouldn't be ashamed of could be implemented
> in 50 lines of Perl.  (is that what you meant?)

I think so.  I'd like to see it, actually.  And if it copes properly
with the target directory not yet existing, bonus points.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>