develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Neat site: Advogato

From:
John Tobey
Date:
April 4, 2000 14:26
Re: Neat site: Advogato
Message ID:
m12carl-000FOIC@feynman.localnet
> > Well it's better than nothing, although CVS over SSH is nicer IMHO if
> > it suits your development style.
>
> Ouch!  That stang.  :-)

Sorry!  :-)

> Well, actually, I'm probably pretty close to cvs-ability.

I'm willing to help.

>  The issue
> is directory layout and files being created/deleted.

I bet a "cvs mv" that I wouldn't be ashamed of could be implemented in
50 lines of Perl.  (is that what you meant?)

>  But I can get
> the SourceForge folks to delete my CVS tree if I have to start over, I
> guess.

Ah the perks!