develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Neat site: Advogato

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
April 4, 2000 14:19
Re: Neat site: Advogato
Message ID:
20000404141922.A529@perlsupport.com
According to John Tobey:
> > I'm signed up on advogato.com, and I like it.  I'm thinking that its
> > diary feature would be a good place to keep y'all in touch with what's
> > happening in development between snapshots....
>
> Well it's better than nothing, although CVS over SSH is nicer IMHO if
> it suits your development style.

Ouch!  That stang.  :-)

Well, actually, I'm probably pretty close to cvs-ability.  The issue
is directory layout and files being created/deleted.  But I can get
the SourceForge folks to delete my CVS tree if I have to start over, I
guess.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>