develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from April 2000

Re: Neat site: Advogato

From:
John Tobey
Date:
April 4, 2000 13:50
Re: Neat site: Advogato
Message ID:
m12caIc-000FOIC@feynman.localnet
> Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:19:07 -0700
> From: Chip Salzenberg <chip@valinux.com>
>
> I'm signed up on advogato.com, and I like it.  I'm thinking that its
> diary feature would be a good place to keep y'all in touch with what's
> happening in development between snapshots....

Well it's better than nothing, although CVS over SSH is nicer IMHO if
it suits your development style.  (sourceforge supports it, btw)

-John

--
John Tobey, late nite hacker <jtobey@john-edwin-tobey.org>