develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from January 2000

Where can I find the actual code for 'reverse' function in perl

From:
Jong Park
Date:
January 14, 2000 00:06
Subject:
Where can I find the actual code for 'reverse' function in perl
Message ID:
387ED8F2.3C29EEF3@ebi.ac.uk
Hi

Could you tell me where I can find the actual code
of such key functions in perl in the src
distribution?

Thanks,

Jong

--
... Science is not a craftsmanship nor a simple clever discovery
of nature. It is not a task for any clever mind with a good