develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from October 1999

The lexer (was RE: Topaz and Regular Expressions)

From:
WORENKLEIN, David, GCM
Date:
October 18, 1999 11:21
Subject:
The lexer (was RE: Topaz and Regular Expressions)
Message ID:
72EB16749642D3118C4D0008C7B18A00105202@gpmal004.gcm.com
Speaking of which...

I'd love to see the perl parser written in Perl.  Obviously the default
parser has to be precompiled.  But don't you want to say

package MyParser;

@ISA=qw{PerlParser};

# Muck with the language
$TOKEN{your} = ...