develooper Front page | perl.perl6.porters | Postings from September 1999

Re: /.

From:
Joshua N Pritikin
Date:
September 30, 1999 07:00
Re: /.
Message ID:
19990930095934.A14618@eq1062.wks.na.deuba.com
On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 07:36:47AM -0600, tchrist@jhereg.perl.com wrote:
> I see that slashdot's current top story is Topaz.

Too bad nobody knows anything about it.  "Chip, how's Topaz?"  "It
doesn't even compile yet!"  "Chip, how's you new employer?"  "Great, but
they don't have a web page for me yet."  "Chip, so you're saying that
you have a year invested in a project that doesn't compile and work for
a company that doesn't know you exist?  How do you explain this?"  "I
feel neglected."

:-)

--
"Jokes are not funny; doubt is funny."