develooper Front page | perl.perl6.meta | Postings from August 2001

Re: Perl 6 summaries?

From:
David H. Adler
Date:
August 8, 2001 22:26
Re: Perl 6 summaries?
Message ID:
20010809012648.C19706@panix.com
On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 10:13:55PM -0400, Bryan C . Warnock wrote:
> I know Simon's on the road.  I know Simon's connection is sporadic.  I don't
> know what Simon is actually checking.  Maybe news.  Dunno.  Mumkin he's
> ignoring me?  I'm thinking he's just busy, busy, busy, because.... well,
> Simon is usually busy, busy, busy.  Warnock's Dilemma strikes again....
>
> Anyway, I can't seem to get to Simon.

I may be seeing simon tomorrow.  If so, I will attempt to remember to
mention this issue to him.

dha
--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
All I felt was his fear...  And the exploding eyeballs.  Did I mention