develooper Front page | perl.perl6.meta | Postings from July 2001

Perl DOC BOF

From:
Bryan C . Warnock
Date:
July 28, 2001 21:48
Subject:
Perl DOC BOF
Message ID:
01072900485400.01053@wakko.idiocity.nut
Okay, fun's over.  Back to work.

There was a Perl Documentation BOF that was scheduled for 6:30 Friday;
however, it seems none of the folks who showed up actually called it, and
none of the folks who called it actually showed up.  (Or showed up fairly
late - after I had already left.)

What was it about?  I'm working on some comprehensive Perl 6 reference
material for the group, but would like to take into consideration any
upcoming changes to how docs are done.

Ziggy?  You posted the note, but I don't remember for whom.

--
Bryan C. Warnock
bwarnock@capita.com