develooper Front page | perl.perl6.meta | Postings from July 2001

nntp interface to the perl.org mailinglists

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
July 8, 2001 06:07
Subject:
nntp interface to the perl.org mailinglists
Message ID:
Pine.BSF.4.21.0107080604060.4881-100000@onion.valueclick.com
Hi,

I am putting up a nntp interface to the perl.org mailinglists
(actually, to the ezmlm archives).

I can't quite decide if I should just create all groups as
perl.listname, or if I should munge it to make a little more system
where I can. (say, perl6 lists will go as perl.perl6.meta, macperl
lists as perl.macperl.porters etc).

What do you people think?

(what I have so far can be tried out at news:onion.perl.org, if you
have any problems with it, please let me know).

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://ask.netcetera.dk/   !try; do();