develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from July 2019

Re: Diagnostics?

From:
Vadim Belman
Date:
Re: Diagnostics?
Message ID:
4CED6D2C-6F8A-4056-9935-18E31570D9CF@lflat.org

If you think this is a bug you're always welcome to open a ticket at https://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/issues. Even if it eventually would turn out to be not a bug that wouldn't hurt anybody.

In either case it would be very welcomed to always include examples paired with output.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman