develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from May 2019

From:
Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-language
Date:

CAO=jjnrU2fXtHgHQZWvSBff3B2SEdrdbefVDDOa1JtJV3GSnZg@mail.gmail.com
Hello Mark,

I was thinking about submitting a talk on the P6 Object System, but I could
also change it to Grammars (or do both).

Cheers,
Laurent.