develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2019

If anyone has a use for "perl6-contrib" on Github...

From:
Trey Ethan Harris
Date:
February 6, 2019 00:16
Subject:
If anyone has a use for "perl6-contrib" on Github...
Message ID:
CALKJ+EtYYS+kSr6NHT=RXy3=gMQLfWQ7QBHNOyFyiGs4ja=9yg@mail.gmail.com
This came up yesterday and I wanted to capture it:

I've been sitting on the name just in case (I grabbed it when it briefly
seemed like we needed an "in-between" place for non-core, non-ecosystem
stuff like editor-support packages).

Right now, https://github.com/perl6-contrib is just sitting there with me
as the only member and nothing else (though I did freehand sketch a Camelia
profile image with "P6 CO", just for fun).

Anyway, it's there if the need arises; just let me know.

Trey