develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2018

Re: $? and $! equivalents

From:
Parrot Raiser
Date:
September 15, 2018 16:00
Re: $? and $! equivalents
Message ID:
CACwLAp-LCWER2Dt2C1SkGcsb2m9p4hQx=RHQT1M1mymMtvuMsA@mail.gmail.com
OK, different paradigm, different methods.

Thanks.

Another couple of entries for the "differences" list? Even a note the
thing doesn't exist saves fruitless further searching.