develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2018

Re: 3 kinds of yadda

From:
yary
Date:
September 10, 2018 20:22
Re: 3 kinds of yadda
Message ID:
CAG2CFAbX1Su6tSMCCuy5Y3qKFX8r26PE_dK22J=fFsPKOfRZ7Q@mail.gmail.com
Semantically
 !!! is "if control flow hits here, it's an error"
 ... is "The implementation is elsewhere, or this is not yet implemented"

at least that's my impression

-y