develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2018

Re: 3 kinds of yadda

From:
Brandon Allbery
Date:
September 10, 2018 19:08
Re: 3 kinds of yadda
Message ID:
CAKFCL4VvgMqacqU30pD2r8OS+TDDK5nas4x5juTNpUryaMnCwg@mail.gmail.com
Bash is treating ! as the history substitution character, and either
erroring out or substituting a previous command line. ^ has related
behavior at the start of a line.

... is specially recognized by the compiler, for example treating a class
stubbed with ... as a forward declaration. I don't know if !!! is similar.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allbery.b@gmail.com