develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
Lloyd Fournier
Date:
February 16, 2018 11:07
Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CAH5Bsr2tuiKjBu_d974-wxKY6EUe4yQknAmvucCSsLyjxDbrng@mail.gmail.com
I'm about to publish some blog posts with using Perl 6  to demonstrate some
cryptographic primitives. I was thinking about calling it "rakudo" to at
least intrigue people and make them google it. Couldn't we call the
language rakudo and the implementation nqp-rakudo? (ie a rakudo
implementation in nqp)

LL