develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
Steve Pitchford
Date:
February 9, 2018 20:08
Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CAJ4QK6Kw9afvXp3vJYaD4c05JHG6yVLL8GDZkhjcORaD_+B1fw@mail.gmail.com
Thought the conversation felt like bikeshedding but... My point still
stands. This is a new language targetted at a post php world. The
significance of a version number will be lost outside the perl echo chamber
and in that context seen as baggage... IMHO... YMMV...