develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
Lucas Buchala
Date:
February 9, 2018 18:15
Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CALPGu0hN0N44Np5s=Fjm8iDq2=yKYk=R6bgh=0GupCS0nDER9w@mail.gmail.com
I doubt the name is "up for discussion" just because there's a blog
post about it. The name ain't changing ever, or at least that's how I
understand things. But, please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Sure, you can have as many alternative nicknames and aliases as you
want (for marketing purposes?), but the official name won't change.
So, move on, folks.