develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
Aaron Sherman
Date:
February 8, 2018 21:09
Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CAN=dS7QP8-ErnmtPLv69TQ2V8gkz+VdOJJkE3jkL+GW8+S0A7w@mail.gmail.com
Just Mu would be an amusing Perlish pun based on Muttsu... Making the
interpretation either Perl "six" or Perl "most undefined".

I like yary's idea too.

Frankly, if Perl had an identity, I would not care about the name. I feel
like it lacks that right now.

--
Aaron Sherman, M.:
P: 617-440-4332 // E: ajs@ajs.com