develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
Brent Laabs
Date:
February 8, 2018 20:50
Re: Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CAAPDpBy0zHYvgZDbT5XPntNGheN6k1AEYde2XppDzgR7bV1PWA@mail.gmail.com
Thanks for the summary of the high points, as there were a large number of
low points in previous discussions.

Roku is not the only reading for 六 in Japanese, the kun reading is muttsu.
So we could become Mupperl.  What's the counter word for computer
languages, anyway?