develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2018

Naming debate- what's the location for it?

From:
yary
Date:
February 8, 2018 15:42
Subject:
Naming debate- what's the location for it?
Message ID:
CAG2CFAZ1AZeJMc0ZLfQb5iEOvzrJQnj9gy0G=sd7cE1QWXnZ4Q@mail.gmail.com
I recall coming across a post saying the Perl6 name is up for discussion -
searched & found this post now
https://6lang.party/post/The-Hot-New-Language-Named-Rakudo describes it. Is
there a forum where the name's being discussed that I can read?

Woke up this morning with a name proposal that seemed to have a lot going
for it, but from that post it seems Lizmat et al have a good choice already
& I don't want to add to bikeshedding... wondering what the thinking is
right now.

-y