develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from March 2009

Dallas.p6m

From:
fREW Schmidt
Date:
March 18, 2009 15:26
Subject:
Dallas.p6m
Message ID:
fb3648c60903181526j34c32fa7q46a8884c2b4c6255@mail.gmail.com
Hello friends!
s1n and I decided that we would start Dallas.p6m as we are close to each
other geographically speaking.  We are meeting tomorrow (Thursday, March 19,
7:00PM) at a coffee shop with free wifi.  The address is 985 W Bethany Dr
Allen, TX 75013.

So far it looks like it will be s1n, me, and two or three of my co-workers.
 We don't really have an agenda, but I figure I will ask s1n about some PIR
stuff and if he wants I can chat about some perl 6 stuff (although he may
know more about that as well.)

Anyway, you are invited to come and have a good time!  We will probably be
more organized in the future, but for now this will work :-)

--
fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com