develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2008

Re: Split with negative limits, and other weirdnesses

From:
Chris Davaz
Date:
September 28, 2008 08:40
Re: Split with negative limits, and other weirdnesses
Message ID:
73103a400809280840n1b956888m80221aea046f27f4@mail.gmail.com
Ok, so 0 returns the empty list and -1 violates the signature? In PIR
can we have such signatures that put a constraint on the range of
values for a given parameter?