develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from September 2008

Re: Split with negative limits, and other weirdnesses

From:
jason switzer
Date:
September 27, 2008 09:56
Re: Split with negative limits, and other weirdnesses
Message ID:
69980e7f0809270956y4b797706j3c9959778eae100@mail.gmail.com
It makes sense to me to go with option 1; you get what you ask for. It also
makes sense to make to not use magical implied numbers, such as negatives,
to accomplish things that either ranges or whatever star can accomplish.

Just my 2 cents.

-Jason "s1n" Switzer