Garbage Collector API

From:
David Formosa
Date:
July 26, 2005 00:53
Subject:
Garbage Collector API
Message ID:
slrndebhcu.li.dformosa@dformosa.zeta.org.au
So the summerizor doesn't get upset with me, I'll restate this in a
seperate thread.

We are should have an API to talk to the GC and give it hints about when it
should run, and tweek the verious paramitors for its running.

For example

use GC trigger => 10`percent;

GC::run(); # Trigger the Garbige collector to run at this moment

GC::exclude(&code); # Don't run the Garbige collector while &code is
being executed.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.