Re: WTF? - Re: method calls on $self

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carl_M=E4sak?=
Date:
Re: WTF? - Re: method calls on $self
Message ID:
16d769b705071408375eeec94d@mail.gmail.com
On 7/14/05, Juerd <juerd@convolution.nl> wrote:
> It's just a Solomon judgement situation. That can work out well, but I
> really hate when it's forced and used to test patience.

If Juerd is right about this being a solomonian situation, let me just
give up my baby to the other woman by saying:

* "It's hers." It's not important what syntax you give it. `./` is ok,
but I trust @larry to make the right choice there.

* "Please don't hurt my baby." Let `.foo` still mean `$_.foo`,
unconditionally. That's all that really matters.

// Carl