Re: method calls on $self

From:
Michele Dondi
Date:
Re: method calls on $self
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.62.0507111110010.17297@picard.pcteor1.mi.infn.it
On Sat, 9 Jul 2005, Robin Redeker wrote:

>> I wasn't thinking 'cool', I was thinking 'visually distinctive and
>> mnemonic'.  I actually think o. is cooler.
>
> Yes, i would like o. more too. At least it doesn't introduce
> a completly meaningless '/' preceded by a '.'.

Hmmm... I am one of those who likes ./ more, instead. I mean, I _really_
like it! Thus, how about making '/' less meaningless, i.e. more
meaningful, in more general situations?!?

Michele
--
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here!
This stuff will make you a god damnned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!