Documentation trait / Docstring equiverlent

From:
David Formosa
Date:
June 30, 2005 00:08
Subject:
Documentation trait / Docstring equiverlent
Message ID:
slrndc6t2r.1v7.dformosa@dformosa.zeta.org.au
I'm just wondering if a documentation trait on subs would be usefull.
If we are going to have something like p6explain the doc trait could
be used as the source for the infomation for it.  p6explain would
simply have to walk the AST reading the doc traits and pasting the
text together.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.