Re: AUTLOAD and $_

From:
chromatic
Date:
Re: AUTLOAD and $_
Message ID:
1119370997.10168.42.camel@localhost
On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 13:35 +0000, Luke Palmer wrote:

> I think people are being pretty closed-minded about closures.

I'm pretty closed-minded about writing code that does nothing to prevent
the language from doing the wrong thing by default.  I already have a
fantastic way to write code that does nothing: I don't write it.

Maybe I don't really want AUTOLOAD, though.  Juerd's MISSINGSUB (or
whatever the name is) has some merit, especially from a "better name for
what I want to do" perspective.

-- c