Re: scalar dereferencing.

From:
Larry Wall
Date:
Re: scalar dereferencing.
Message ID:
20050617195007.GA3476@wall.org
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 02:29:08PM -0500, Rod Adams wrote:
: Don't you mean:
:
:    13
:    4
:    4
:
: ?

Er, yes.  Sorry I've been spouting vaguely incoherent spoutings this
week, but I've been up several times every night trying to deal with a
masked bandit that likes to sneak in the cat door and eat the catfood
(after washing it carefully in the cat's water dish), and for some
reason takes exception to my approach of trapping it and transporting
it to the hills so that I, my family, and my cats can get some sleep
at night.

Well, that, and the Fedora Core 4 upgrades...

Larry